SOMETIMES WE LET OUR FRIENDS TATTOO US


Sam Montgomery tattooing a pyramid/volcano on Capilli. Sam shoots our ad campaigns.


My good friend Lucy Hunt doing a pair of crossed arrows on my leg.


Pebbles Hooper doing a bone on my leg and a cloud with a little face on it. Pebs has actually done about four little tattoos on me now including a very pro-looking anchor.
When she's not busy giving me new tats Pebbles is a stylist and blogger and she has styled all of our ad campaigns. check her blog out by clicking here.


Occasionally I even tattoo myself.

I guess when you have as many tattoos as we do a couple of extra little ones is no big thing. And when you spend the most part of your working life striving to achieve the cleanest and most consistent lines possible, having some less than perfect 'amateur' work is actually very refreshing.